See The Coggeshall Society Calendar
The Coggeshall Society Calendar 2017
- Wednesday 11th January - THE ESSEX SCRUBBER - from cleaner to businesswoman and author. A talk by Mrs C. Beadle MBE.
- Wednesday 8th March - HAS THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION ENDED A HUNDRED YEARS ON? The Stanley Prentice Memorial Lecture. A talk by Mr W. Tyler.
- Wednesday 12th April - HAYMAN'S GIN DISTILLERY, WITHAM. The history of Hayman's with tasting. A talk by Zane Chiswell.
- Wednesday 26th April - OUTING TO BLETCHLEY PARK. Britain's Codebreaking HQ - World War 2.
- Wednesday 10th May - A HISTORY OF SOUTHEND-ON-SEA. A talk by Mr D. Harvey.
- Wednesday 31st May - OUTING TO THE ROYAL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY, WISLEY.
- Wednesday 14th June - A HISTORY OF EASTON LODGE - The Countess and Her Gardens. A talk by Claire Matthews.
- Saturday 24th June - SUMMER LUNCH. At the Village Hall.
- Wednesday 13th September - LET'S TALK GEMSTONES. Different cuts, colours and origins of stones. A talk by Mr R. Collier.
- Wednesday 27th September - OUTING TO CHARTWELL. The Family Home of Sir Winston Churchill.
- Wednesday 11th October - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
- Wednesday 8th November - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. Natural history. A talk by Mr John Watkins.
- Wednesday 13th December. 7.45 p.m. CHRISTMAS CHARITY EVENING. At the Village Hall.
- All talks are held at 8.00 pm at Christ Church, Stoneham Street, Coggeshall unless otherwise advertised.