See The Coggeshall Society Calendar
The Coggeshall Society Calendar 2019
- Wednesday 9th January - AROUND THE WORLD IN 40 MINUTES. The Stanley Prentice Memorial Lecture. A talk by Martin Bevan.
- Wednesday 13th March - THE ESSEX REGIMENT DURING WORLD WAR 1. A talk by Peter Layzell.
- Wednesday 3rd April - OUTING TO HUGHENDEN HIGH WYCOMBE. The former home of Benjamin Disraeli.
- Wednesday 10th April - SENTINELS OF THE SEA - THE HISTORY OF LIGHTHOUSES. A talk by Mark Lewis.
- Wednesday 8th May - A COPPER'S GUIDE TO THE DARK SECRETS OF LONDON SQUARES. A talk by Gary Powell.
- Wednesday 12th June - TWO WIVES AND A MISTRESS. A talk by Julian Prideaux.
- Wednesday 26th June - OUTING TO HEVER CASTLE, KENT. The childhood home of Anne Boleyn.
- Saturday 13th July - SUMMER LUNCH. At the Village Hall.
- Wednesday 11th September - HISTORY THROUGH ESSEX FOODS. A talk by Keith Lovell.
- Wednesday 18th September - OUTING TO DUXFORD AIR MUSEUM.
- Wednesday 23rd October - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
- Wednesday 13th November - FINDING INSPIRATION WHEREVER LIFE LEADS. A WRITER'S JOURNEY. A talk by crime writer, Ruth Dugdall.
- Wednesday 11th December. 7.45 p.m. CHRISTMAS CHARITY EVENING. At the Village Hall.
- All talks are held at 8.00 pm at Christ Church, Stoneham Street, Coggeshall unless otherwise advertised.