See The Coggeshall Society Calendar
The Coggeshall Society Calendar 2018
- Wednesday 10th January - BREWING IN COGGESHALL. A talk by Russ Barnes of the Red Fox Brewery with tasting.
- Wednesday 14th March - SHAKESPEARE'S LONDON ON FIVE GROATS A DAY. The Stanley Prentice Memorial Lecture. A talk by Richard Tames.
- Wednesday 11th April - NEW HALL, THE HIDDEN GEM. HENRY VIII's PALACE IN ESSEX. A talk by Tony Tuckwell.
- Wednesday 25th April - OUTING TO PALACE HOUSE MUSEUM NEWMARKET. National Heritage Centre for Horseracing & Sporting Art.
- Wednesday 9th May - NATIONAL GARDEN SCHEME. A talk by Neil Holdaway.
- Wednesday 13th June - MEDALS - THE VICTORIA CROSS. A talk by Mark Smith.
- Saturday 23rd June - SUMMER LUNCH. At the Village Hall.
- Wednesday 4th July - OUTING TO SANDRINGHAM HOUSE AND GARDENS. The Norfolk retreat of Her Majesty the Queen.
- Wednesday 12th September - A NIGHT TO REMEMBER - THE TITANIC'S BRAVE MARCONI RADIO OPERATORS. A talk by Tim Wander.
- Wednesday 26th September - OUTING TO LEEDS CASTLE - KENT. One of the most historic buildings in Britain.
- Wednesday 10th October - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
- Wednesday 14th November - TEXTILES IN EAST ANGLIA. The history of Textiles in our region. A talk by John Miners.
- Wednesday 12th December. 7.45 p.m. CHRISTMAS CHARITY EVENING. At the Village Hall.
- All talks are held at 8.00 pm at Christ Church, Stoneham Street, Coggeshall unless otherwise advertised.